Australia is a vast country, the divide between our cities and sprawling outer suburbs is constantly growing. Whether you need your motor vehicle for work, shopping, or picking your children up from school, in Australia having a motor vehicle is a necessity, not a luxury.
Not having your motor vehicle for any length of time is not an option. Unfortunately, no matter how well you look after your motor vehicle, your motor vehicles age, or travelled kilometres, unforeseen breakdowns occur.
Over the last 20 years the cost to repair a motor vehicle has substantially increased due to the cost of replacement parts, labour, and the complexity of today's vehicles. Technology is fantastic until it goes wrong. Costly mechanical repairs normally occur when you can least afford it.
Buy And Sell Autos has a verity of aftermarket extended warranty product to suit your coverage requirements and budget, allowing you to choose the level of protection that best protects you against costly mechanical repairs. Our aftermarket warranties are designed to help reduce the financial impact of unexpected and potentially expensive mechanical repairs to your motor vehicle.
Everyone likes a safety net. With Roadside Assistance, you can have the peace of mind that comes with a comprehensive 24 hour / 7 days a week Roadside Assistance program.
General Cover Our aftermarket roadside assistance program provides access to the following services. Some services are provided on a fee for service arrangement (as noted below):
- FLAT BATTERY
- Jump start motor vehicle.
- FLAT TYRE
- Replace flat with spare.
- OUT OF FUEL
-Supply minimum of 5 litres (unleaded) fuel to be paid for by driver. LPG/Diesel motor vehicles transport to fuel supply.
- LOCK OUTS
- Access motor vehicle/replace key (Specialist locksmith attendance may involve extra charge to driver.
- TOWING - BREAKDOWN
- If your motor vehicle is unable to be quickly mechanically repaired or safely driven, the motor vehicle, including the driver, will be transported to a nominated service centre or mechanical repair facility. If after hours, arrangements can be made to store the motor vehicle and transport when the service centre or repair facility is open. A 20km metropolitan or 50km rural "Free of Charge" service for roadside response and breakdown towing applies. Excess kilometres charged at the recommended industry rates.
- GENERAL ASSISTANCE
- We will relay urgent messages to family, friends and business associates, likely to be concerned by disruption or delay. We will also arrange for alternative transport in the case of a major breakdown or accident ie. taxi (cost at drivers expense).
- Do I need an extended warranty?
If you are like most people, you intend to keep your motor vehicle for between 3 to 5 years. As your motor vehicle ages and in particular, after your factory manufacturer warranty has expired, the risk of failure or breakdown increases. Aftermarket warranties are specially designed to help reduce the financial impact of unexpected and potentially expensive mechanical repairs when you can least afford it.
- Do I have multiple coverage options for my Motor Vehicle?
We know that everyone's circumstances differ, so at Buy and Sell Autos, we offer a variety of aftermarket extended warranty products to suit your coverage requirements and your budget. This allows you to choose the level of coverage that best protects you against unforeseen repair bills.
- Where can I service my Motor Vehicle?
Our aftermarket warranty providers strives to exceed every customer's expectations by providing you the flexibility to have your motor vehicle serviced at a licenced workshop of your choice.
- Where can I have my Motor Vehicle repaired?
If a problem occurs, whether at home or interstate, we have you covered with over 1200 (twelve hundred) approved repairers Australia-wide.
- Can I transfer my extended warranty?
The benefits of your aftermarket warranty are transferable with your motor vehicle, adding value to your motor vehicle when it's time to trade-in or when selling your motor vehicle privately.
AFS License Number: 246469